Do you have a passion for coffee and customer service? Are you looking for a fun filled role that will enhance your career and provide you with excellent training? We have an exciting opportunity for a Barista to join our Starbucks team in Festival Place Basingstoke
Our Baristas really are the face of Starbucks. They are an important part of our customers’ day and experts in handcrafting delicious, perfect beverages. Connecting and creating the moments that make a difference in each person’s day following our core values – “to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.” We offer significant training and support so if you have never made a coffee, don’t worry as we will train you on all aspects of the job.
You will not only be joining the Starbucks family but the Soul Foods family. Soul Foods Group of Companies is a family owned business, established in the UK but now with an established portfolio in Canada, comprising of three global brands, KFC, Starbucks and Taco Bell, totalling over 350 Restaurants.
Our Mission is, ‘To make a difference to people’s lives, their opportunities and their communities through great tasting food and coffee’
Barista main duties include:
– Working as a team to ensure a world-class customer experience
– Offering add on sales
– Providing a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting customers and preparing customer orders
– Cash handling
– Executing store operations including promotional activity and cleanliness
You must have the drive, passion and a natural energy to deliver a fabulous customer service experience and consistent product every time! Passionate, friendly, flexible and reliable – if you love delivering great service then this is the right role for you!
You will get;
– Pay in line with NMW/NLW
– A passionate and fun team environment
– Fantastic training and development opportunities – coffee education!
– Discounts on food and beverages of 50%
– Free bag of coffee every week
– Join an established, successful and growing franchise
– Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
– And an employee of the Quarter scheme!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01256463529