Graphic Design & Marketing Assistant
Basingstoke Sports Trust
Posted: 10 June 2019
Apply by: 15 July 2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Basingstoke Sports Centre as a Graphic Design & Marketing Assistant. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, creative individual who has experience in Graphic Design. The successful applicant will:
- Create high-quality print and digital artwork.
- Assist with administering the corporate website.
- Develop and promote all social media in relation to the sports centre including Facebook and Twitter and keep ahead of new opportunities to market and develop our brand.
- Assist in both marketing and graphic design areas.
- Contribute new and innovative ideas for marketing and promotional ideas.
- Assist in promotions and campaigns.
- Attend marketing and promotional events.
- Assist the Marketing Assistant and Graphic Design and Marketing Officer in ad hoc projects.
You will have a real interest in graphic design, website creation & management and design packages. You will need to possess excellent communication skills and take a real pride in the quality of work you produce. Full training and support will be given to ensure the right candidate understands our Brand Proposition and strategic objectives
Salary: £8.89/per hour 25 hours per week.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply, please complete the BST application form, which is available from our website www.mybst.org/vacancies outlining that you wish to be considered for the part-time role and why you believe you will be a suitable candidate for the opportunity. Send your completed application form together with a small portfolio of previous Design work/coursework to Katie Harman, HR Officer either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post to Basingstoke Sports Centre, Festival Place, Basingstoke, RG21 7LE