Street Chef at Festival Street Kitchen
Festival Street Kitchen
Posted: 14 August 2019
Apply by: 15 September 2019
The FSK Team is expanding! We are growing for various reasons both within the restaurant but also on our events side of the business and need happy motivated foodies that want to work in either or both sides of the business. We offer room for progression and a career role that offers a diverse atmosphere.
We are a small independent company who make everything fresh where possible, source local produce, have fun and make impressive food, so we need an all-rounder that takes pride in their work, is physically fit(for set-up & closing), likes to work outside, has a passion for food, enjoys serving customers and works well in a team.
The ideal Street Chef is happy to work weekdays, weekends along with evening shifts, but we are flexible with days needed off and genuinely want our staff to have a good work-life balance.
There are many benefits to working for an independent company, but it also means we need only reliable people that are dedicated. We will provide any training where required and will support along with guide you but please only apply if you have a high level of respect for health & hygiene. There are opportunities to progress if the right level of passion and commitment is seen.
With both sides of the business growing rapidly, it offers great opportunities for those who want to progress, push the business with us and earn more through extra work at events whilst having a great time!
This position is immediately available for the right individual but please only apply, if you have excellent communication skills and a positive disposition.
– Reliable along with excellent punctuality.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Previous kitchen experience required.
– Efficient and positive
– High attention to detail
– Professional and trustworthy
– High level of personal hygiene (ideally Level 2catering or above)
– Can wash and clean kitchen equipment effectively and pro-actively
– Has an excellent understanding of taste and passion for cooking.
- Ideally have a Driving Licence
- Take pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Prepare, cook and present amazing food in both the kitchen but also in the Big Pans, in accordance with brand standards.
- Always adhere to safety and hygiene regulations.
- Work independently and confidently.
- Provide customers with an excellent level of customer service and knowledge about our food.
- Stock check what is needed from suppliers and create lists.
- Replenish & Re-stock restaurant.
Rate: Depending on experience and driving licence.
Type: Full time
Location: Basingstoke Town Centre / External events
Start date: ASAP, ideally immediately.
To apply: Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profit-sharing/share options
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- Flexible rota